Being deeply and profoundly happy is within everyone's reach.
Everyone wants to be happy. But somehow our happiness is transient, depending on
what's happening in our lives. There is a deeper happiness that can only be found
in the present moment.
Spiritual and transformational healer Peter Fairfield offers tools and practices
to achieve everyday happiness. He distills more than 40 years of healing, research,
and personal experience into this profound and practical volume.
Deep Happy is based on quantum physics and the belief that we are intimately and
infinitely connected to the larger universe, and the stories and exercises in it
show readers how to understand and communicate with a deeper intrinsic reality to
achieve lasting happiness:
* The more singular our request, the easier it is for the universe to respond
* Positive and negative expectations can cancel each other out
* The universe hears the heart most easily
* Remember that the universe is us
* The separation we feel is an illusion we have created in our head
Designed to begin where The Power of Now left off, Deep Happy shows how anyone can
drop beneath the normal noise of everyday life to experience deep and profound happiness.